MPH is familiar with the federal and state regulations governing the design and installation of pipeline and associated facilities. This knowledge, combined with the MPH's experienced surveying, environmental, land services staff, facilitates pipeline route selection, pipeline design, right-of-way and permit acquisition activities.
MPH can provide engineering support services required for the preparation of design/construction drawings and specifications necessary for the construction and installation of pipeline and gathering systems projects.
- Pipeline Design
- Crossing Design
- Pipeline Terminus
- Valve Sites
- Meter Station Facility
- Regulator Stations
- Ground Storage Tank Sites
- Integrity Management
MPH is experienced in onshore, marsh, swamp, and shallow-water single and multiple pipeline installations ranging in size from 2-Inch to 48-Inch diameter for gas and liquid services. MPH is also experienced with pipeline terminus, meter, pig launcher/receiver, mainline block valve, and other associated pipeline facility installations.
- Conceptual Project Planning & Development
- Preliminary pipeline system design recommendations
- Class Location Survey and provide design recommendations
- Conceptual Pipeline Route Planning, Route Studies, and Detail Route
- Conversion to Service analysis and provide recommendations
- Pipeline Project Capital Cost Estimates and Project Schedules
- Detail pipeline route selection, pipeline route topographic, hazard, and boundary field survey and mapping operations.
- Pipeline project engineering, design, survey, and mapping services necessary for the development of pipeline alignment sheet, horizontal directional drill and bore design drawings, permit drawings, property plats, and pipeline terminus mechanical construction installation drawings, isometrics, and bill of materials.
- Pipeline material specification and material requisition preparation services. Develop complete project bill of materials.
- Vendor bid evaluation and recommendations
- Job showing activities, bid solicitation, and bid evaluation
- Client/Contractor construction mobilization
- Construction engineering support
- Pipeline material, welding, and NDT as-built data management and reporting
- As-built construction drawing development
- Pipeline integrity documentation; develop and assemble Project Data Book; assist with development of Pipeline Operation and Maintenance Manual
MPH employs a staff of registered engineers and technical staff who are intimately familiar with the Federal and State regulations governing the design and installation of pipeline and associated facilities. This knowledge, combined with MPH's experienced surveying, environmental, and field services staff, facilitates pipeline route selection, pipeline design, and right-of-way and permit acquisition activities. MPH can provide complete engineering services required for the preparation of design/construction specifications and drawings, material specifications, and other engineering documents necessary for the construction and installation of pipeline facilities.
Pipeline Integrity Management
MPH provides engineering assistance for Pipeline Integrity Management Program (IMP) development to ensure compliance with the DOT Pipeline Safety regulations. MPH can identify high consequence areas (HCAs) and prepare IMP manuals. We also assist with the development of pipeline testing and internal inspection programs, and provide assistance with pipeline modification work.